Wednesday 14 March 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we can't wait for.

After finishing A Witch in Winter (my review) I've been really craving some nice witch books. I've been listening to Born Wicked on audio which kind of helps, but it turns out I just want to know how the story between Anna and Seth continues! I'll have to wait until July for the sequel...


A Witch in Love by Ruth Warburton
Expected publication July 5th by Hodder Children's Books


Anna still finds it hard to believe that Seth loves her and has vowed to suppress her powers, no matter what.

But magic – like love – is uncontrollable. It spills out with terrible consequences, and soon, Anna is being hunted.

.

What are you waiting on? Leave a comment to your post!

11 comments:

Eleanor said...

Nice pick. :D and I love seeing a WOW which is a sequel because I get to check out the first book, which also sounds really good from your review! Thanks for dropping by my WOW, too!

Aleksandra said...

I can't wait for this one, too! I loved A Witch in Winter :D

Bob Milne said...

Sounds like an interesting read.

Here's my WOW

(new follower, by the way)

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea said...

Witches huh? I haven't read much witch themed books to be frank :( But what a gorgeous cover it has! :o

My pick for this week is here :)

Happy reading!
Vicky
Books, Biscuits & Tea

Kimberly @Turning The Pages said...

Love the sound of this one! I've added it to my list :)
Here's my WoW :)
-Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

Danica Page said...

I'm going to have to read this first one in this series. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.~Danica Page Taking It One Page at a Time

Christina @ Biblio Thoughts said...

So this is the sequel to A Witch in Winter? I'm going to have to check these books out. I really love the name for this book. I've added it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

My WoW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-14-enraptured.html

Laura said...

This sounds really interesting.  I'll check it out.  Thanks for coming by my blog.  :)

Asher_Knight said...

Witchy books are da shizz. I haven't yet read A Witch in Winter, but I CANNOT WAIT to get started on the first book.

Asher

k reads said...

I'm not familiar with this series but I am always up for a book about witches.  Thanks for sharing!
And thanks for visiting my blog.

Raine said...

I like the play of words on the title. :) 

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: