Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year! & 2011 Wrap Up


First off I would like to wish all of you a Happy New year!! I hope you all have a healthy year filled with wonderful books.

As I did last year, I will make a big list with a lot of numbers for the year of 2011. But first, I would like to compare where I am now to my resolutions of last year. Try to post more regularly, check. At least one review up every week, check. Get 250 blog followers. Okay, I'm still working on that one. I'm currently on 218, which I'm still very proud of.

For 2012 I hope to get my blog to continue growing. I'll be reading more of my books for review and try to post them closer to the publishing date. Maybe get some more interviews/guest posts with authors if possible. And get 400 followers! I'm planning to take over the world, you know.

2011 in numbers:
Books Read: 90
Pages Read: 26298
Average Pages a Book: 292
Most Books Read By One Author: 4 (tie between Karen Marie Moning & J.K. Rowling)
Books Reviewed: 67 (74% of books read)

Blog Posts: 195
Followers: 218
Comments: 620
Total Page Views: 12636 (8,5x more than last year)
Most Viewed From: 5829, United States (46% of all page views)
Most Views in a Month: 2249, December (18% of all page views)
***

2 comments:

Natalie Frampton said...

Happy new year to you.

You did really well in 2011 . I like your plan of world domination lol

Fireflywishes said...

Happy New Year Celine!!! :D

I'm reading the Fever series right now by Karen Marie Moning - I'm on the last one now (which is an awesome way to start the new year bookwise!)

Congrats on your progress in 2011, hopefully 2012 will be an even more amazingtastic year :D

Feed looks REALLY intriguing..I might have to check that out :D

<33 April @ My Shelf Confessions

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: