Friday 30 December 2011

Pick Your A Thon: Get Organised Challenge

Pick Your A Thon is a fun read- & reviewathon hosted by The Book Monsters. Hop over to their blog to sign up and join in! (:

Update: I finished my first readathon book today, City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, which makes me a happy girl. It was really good, I'm looking forward to read the other books in the series. There are so many plot twists! I also started Feed today. I don't usually read zombie books, so I'm looking forward to see how I like this one. So far, so good.

The Challenge: Today's challenge is to get your reviews a bit more organised. I'm pretty much a mood reader, and tend to be not that great with deadlines. I am trying to keep up with my Netgalley books that I like to review on their release date. I'll just make a list here for Netgalley books that I still have to read and at what date they have to be read and reviewed. Maybe I create a little bit of order into my reviewing chaos!

January 3rd - Alienation by Jon S. Lewis (Thomas Nelson)
January 15th - Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder (Harlequin)
January 24th - Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy (Harlequin)
February 14th - The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice (Knopf Doubleday)
March 8th - Katana by Cole Gibson (Flux Books)
April 8th - Ripper by Amy Carol Reeves (Flux Books)

I also added these into my organiser so I remember when to post which review. Turns out I have quite enough time to review al my books. So I'll list some older books that I would like to review upcoming months.

January 6th - Demon's Fall by Karalynn Lee (Carina Press)
January 12th - Stone Kissed by Keri Stevens (Carina Press)
January 18th - Carry by Stephen King (Hodder)
January 21th - Watcher in the Woods by Robert Liparulo (Thomas Nelson)

I'm feeling so organised right now. :D This is definitely on of the most productive challenges I have ever participated in!
***

2 comments:

Alexia561 said...

Sounds like a good plan! I'm sorely lacking when it comes to organization, so maybe this challenge will help! :)

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that it helped. I hate keeping things organized sometimes but boy does it make things easier.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: