Monday 12 December 2011

Netgalley Month December

I'm participating this month's Netgalley Month, hosted by the awesome Vicky over at Books, Biscuits & Tea. I have a LOT of to be read ARCs that I kind of want to have finished before their release date, which are pretty much all in January. I'm not sure how much I can read because I'm also doing a Harry Potter December, but we'll see how far I can get!

The Rules:
  • Netgalley Month runs until December 31
  • Our aim is to read as many Netgalley books as we can in order to get ourselves through our TBR piles
  • Make your own blog post about the event and sign up using the linky over at Vicky's blog, so that we know who participates :)
  • If you have Twitter, feel free to use the hashtag #NetGalleymonth when you update your status
  • A linky will be made at the end of the month where you can list all your reviews you managed to post in December so that everyone can read them :)
  • You can read as many books you like, as long as it's from Netgalley
Sounds pretty easy right? Here are a few books I want to read. I will probably end up reading about three (clicking the cover brings you straight to Goodreads!):




2 comments:

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Oh, the Legacy of Eden sounds really good! Let me know if you finish any of them, I can't wait to read your reviews :) xxx

Monaliz said...

Yeah, the Legacy of Eden sounds good! But not as good as Enormity ;D Let me know what you think of them both!

Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: