Monday 14 November 2011

2012 Reading Challenge: TBR Pile

In the upcoming year I will be participating in the TBR Pile Reading Challenge! I have tons and tons of books on my shelves that need to be read, but I never seem to be coming to because of all the review copies. Plus there are prizes to win and mini-challenges to participate in! It sounds very awesome.

I will go for A Friendly Hug (11-20 books). This because I like hugs, and don't want to aim too high. Better to find out I do better than expected!

Here are a few books that I want to read:
  • The Stand by Stephen King
  • Cell by Stephen King
  • Lisey's Story by Stephen King
  • The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind (yes, that's 11 books with over 600 pages each)
  • The Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice
  • The Hitchhiker's Galaxy series by Douglas Adams
It seems like I've been especially neglected my long fantasy books! It will be interesting to see how far I can come.


If you're interested, sign up here.

5 comments:

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Yayayayay! :) Welcome to the group hun :D *gives her a friendly hug* It's going to be great, thank you for signing up! xxx

Evie said...

Heyo!!! Let me hug you, too! *hugs* and thank you for joining the fun! :D Looking forward to your reviews, hope you'll have fun and don't forget to visit the monthly hist (at the end of the month) to link up your reviews in the monthly wrap-up + take part in the fun challenge :) This way we can make sure you'll get some visitors and can win a book!! :) <3

Jenna and Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna and Ashley said...

Welcome! We look forward to reading your reviews and seeing what you come up with for the mini-challenges. There was a typo in my last post, or I wouldn't have deleted it. I don't want to overwhelm you with extra hugs, so I'll give a smile:)

Thanks for joining us!

Jessi said...

Hi! I just found your blog at the TBR Pile. I'm your newest follower.

Great list! I still need to read the Queen of the Damned as well. :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: