Tuesday 25 October 2011

Bout of Books 2.0 Readathon Starting Line

Well, as I had so much fun this weekend in the Wonderfully Wicked Readathon, I thought I'd participate in the Bout of Books 2.0 Readathon too, starting today (October 24th) running until the 29th. You can still sign up here!


My Goals:
  • Read at least 3 books
  • Have a lot of fun and meet some awesome bloggers!

Books I will try to read:
Or any other book that catches my fancy (:


My first update: 10/24

Number of books I’ve read today: 1/3rd
Total number of books I’ve read: 1/3rd
Today #insixwords: I like creepy books like Carrie
Books: Carrie by Stephen King

Update: 11/24

Number of books I’ve read today: 2/3rd
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Today #insixwords: Wish I had more reading time
Books: Carrie by Stephen King

    4 comments:

    Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

    Aw, I'm sure you'll have fun! ;) Hehe
    I hope you manage to read all three books!

    shaunesay said...

    Hi there! Thanks for the visit! You've got a great list there. I've read the first of the Karen Marie Moning series and really enjoyed it, and LOVE the Hitchhiker's guide series. I've read a few other Stephen King's but not Carrie. I'm not generally a horror reader, but Pet Cemetary and Dead Zone really had me enthralled!

    Good luck this week!

    The Princess of Everything said...

    I haven't been able to get as many books read as I've have liked. Life has a messy way of getting in the way! lol I love how you picked all spooky books for yours. Thats awesome! Good luck!!!

    Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

    I hope you have Shadowfever on hand after you finish Dreamfever. You're definitely going to need it. =) Love that you have a little of everything on your list. Good luck and have fun!

    Post a Comment

    I love to hear from you!
    Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: