Sunday 30 October 2011

Bout of Books 2.0 Readathon Ending


What a week. Let's see how I did!

My Goals:
  • Read at least 3 books
  • Have a lot of fun and meet some awesome bloggers!

Yay, I accomplished all my goals!

I read 3 books this week, the last of which I have just finished. This is what I read:


Because it's the week before Halloween I sticked to ghost/creepy themed books. Overall I think I did pretty good with the readathon, especially since I have exams tomorrow and had a few Halloween parties to attend to in appropriate dressing.

Had a great time once again talking to all the fellow readers out there on Twitter (: Hope to speak to you all again very soon!

3 comments:

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Good luck tomorrow, I'm crossing my fingers for you ;) <3 And you did great, I'm proud of you! xxx

ColleenFL said...

Congrats on meeting your goals! Good luck with your exams.

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Congrats on accomplishing your goals! Hope your exams went well. :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: