Saturday 17 September 2011

Read Your Own Books Marathon: Update

Finally got the time to start the marathon in earnest. Still had to go to the university on Friday, making it quite impossible to read yesterday. However, I was able to finish my first book for the marathon this morning! I read Blood Beast by Darren Shan. That brings my stats to this:

  • Books read: 1
  • Total pages read: 269
  • Goal books read: 2
  • Goal total pages read: 750
  • Pages to go till goal: 431
I'm now starting in the second book of the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever. I hope I can finish it today, so I'll surpass my goal!

*****

Update No. 2! I have finished Bloodfever. It was pretty awesome. I don't know if I liked it better than the first, but it definitely was a 4.5 star read. Of course it ends on a massive cliffhanger, so I'm glad I have the next part of the series Faefever close by! I think I will start reading it tonight, but I don't think I will be able to finish it, as I have to work on a boring Engineering project tomorrow. I guess I'll just try to squeeze in as much reading as I can! My updated stats:

  • Books read: 2
  • Total pages read: 606
  • Goal books read: 2
  • Goal total pages read: 750
  • Pages to go till goal: 144

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: