Tuesday 5 April 2011

Teaser Tuesday #22

teasertuesdays31Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Make sure you do not include spoilers
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Teaser Tuesday #22: Sisters Red

“I feign obliviousness to the sound of his dull footsteps in the darkness behind me and tug my crimson cloak tighter around my shoulders. I give a fake shiver as a breeze whips trough  my glossy hair. That's right... come along, now. Think about how badly you want to devour me. Think of how good my heart will taste."

Taken from the first chapter of Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce. In this book the werewolves aren't cute and fluffy, but relentless killers. And teenage sisters Scarlett and Rosie have made it their task to protect the innocent humans from these monsters.

Leave your teaser below! (:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i read a sample chapter of this book and was intrigued! Here's mine: http://thisishowitssupposedtobe.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-9.html

Sally said...

Great teaser. I have this one on my wishlist - sounds good.
Sally.
Here's mine:
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Great teaser. I'm definitely curious about what happens next.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo sounds daring :)

Here is my TT :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: