Tuesday 11 January 2011

Teaser Tuesday #10: A Treasure Worth Seeking

teasertuesdays31Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Make sure you do not include spoilers
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser Tuesday #10: A Treasure Worth Seeking


"What if no one were at home? Erin hadn't thought of that possibility. Indeed, she had thought of nothing since she had deplaned from the flight from Houston except finding this house. Her thoughts wile navigating the picturesque streets of San Francisco had been single-minded and purposeful. Today was the culmination of a three-year search."

Teaser taken from the second page of this book. I won this in the Firstreads programme from Goodreads. Review will be up soon!

9 comments:

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...

I have never read any of Sandra Brown's books, but they sure are popular here at my library. That teaser has me intrigued though. I might have to check that one out. Thanks for the teaser and for dropping by my blog! :)

Celine said...

@ Melissa; This is my very first Sandra Brown book, so I'm curious to see if they are so great as their popularity would predict. Thanks for returning the visit (:

Carissa said...

Haven't heard of this one yet. Nice teaser!

Hannah @ Every Little Thing said...

Great teaser, never read it before. Might have to!

Natalie W said...

I haven't read any of her books but its on my must read list.
Interesting teaser! Thanks for stopping by,
Natalie
°.¸¸.•´¯`»The Book Inn

Anonymous said...

I've read a few of her books. Not this one, but it seems good.

Mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/reader-teaser-tuesday-fair-game/

Jennifer said...

I wonder what she is searching for. Quite the mystery. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-love-me-to-death.html

BLHmistress said...

I never read any of Sandra Brown books either but sounds like I might want to give her a try.

My Teaser Tuesday

Sugar and Snark said...

Great teaser!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: