Wednesday 1 December 2010

2011 Reading Challenge: Horror and Urban Fantasy

Book Chick City is hosting a new reading challenge combining her two favourite genres; and luckily, those are my favourite genres also! So I will take the challenge to read 24 urban fantasy or horror books in the year of 2011. I love she included horror books, now I have a great motivation to read some of my Stephen King's that have been sitting on my shelf for over a year.


 
Challenge Details
  • Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011
  • Rules: To read TWENTY FOUR (24) horror & urban fantasy novels in 2011 (24 is the minimum but you can read more if you wish!)
  • You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
  • You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
  • At the beginning of Jan 2011, you will find a link to add your reviews.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to my Horror & Urban Fantasy Challenge! I hope you have fun and thanks for signing up! :)

Jenny said...

Ohhh this sounds like fun, thanks so much for sharing!

Celine said...

Thanks for hosting this challenge Book Chick City! (:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: